View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 03:29 AM
Litlover73
Passionate Fan

Those clips were great weren't they ! And Milo is looking very Jess like too, which warms my little heart. It's great to have such a high profile personality on our team. The teamjess hashtag is getting a great workout since it aired.

I think what Milo meant by that question is do the other guys put Rory first? Do they have her best interests at heart? Very smart of him as we all know that Jess has always been team Rory and Milo has regularly said so.

As for there not being many Jess scenes I read that Amy said there was a storyline in place for one of the boys but it was scrapped due to budget reasons. It could not possibly have been Logan, he was there waaaay too much already, there really wasn't any more need for Dean, so it must have been Jess. That's how I reconcile myself with the whole lack of Jess.

Milo would always do more episodes for Amy, but he would also really want to be able to move on from Jess. Unfortunately for him though that won't happen until we get out Literati happy ending. None of us will be able to let it go until that happens, so it's up to Amy to fix it. Then maybe we can all live happily ever after.

I recently listened to the podcast Milo did with the Gilmore Guys last year. I really loved it, and he seemed genuinely touched by how much Jess is loved. Milo is such an eloquent, talented, yet down to earth guy. I bloody love him!