View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 08:22 PM
livexitxupx18
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariyahRice (View Post)
Well I expected the worst and that exactly what happened, My blood was boiling when Gunnar was basically begging that thing to be with him. Gunnar's heart was completely breaking and she was just sitting there as cold as ever, at this current point anyone is better for Gunnar than that whinny spineless Scarlett. Rayna little speech to Scarlett actually pissed me off she's the last person who should be offering relationship advised; I know the real reason behind it was to justify Scarlett's loose decisions but that still didn't make it any better.
Right now I think it will be best to take a break from the show, that renewal was the worse thing that could have happened.
I love how the actress is boosting how Rayna gave her the "best" advice about Scarlett's love life. What did he ever do to her to make her so damn cold. Scarlett is such an resentful person that I am finished with her. The writers are pushing for Damien and Scarlett to be together with that speech from Rayna. CMT has destroyed these two that I don't think they can ever find their way. And Gunnar seriously needs to move on from selfish Scarlett. If this show was on ABC it wouldn't be this bad. I am with you now, the show just broke my heart.