View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 05:46 PM
rossfangirl86
Elite Fan

^ I liked Audrey and her friendship with Dawson, Joey, and Pacey.

Watched Detention a few days ago. I understand why Dawson threw the ball at Pacey. First he was laughing at him with Jen in the hallway then mocked him in front of a bunch of girls just to make himself look good. It was kind of weird to see them at odds in this episode though following Dawson's support of Pacey in Baby. It was a weird way followup that episode, imo. I was kind of annoyed with Pacey in this episode until the end when he talked to Dawson about how he was really feeling.

Pacey/Jen do have good chemistry and have more than Dawson/Jen in this season of the show.

DJo wrestling at the beginning of the episode was cute and it explains Joey's breakdown at the end. I think she was just as confused as he was about their changing relationship at this point. She's just more aware of her changing feelings than he is. But he's also dating Jen so that probably has something to do with it. The kiss was great and everyone could see what was going on with them even if Dawson didn't.

Some of the reasons they were in detention were contrite like Jen. It felt a bit out of place but served its purpose for the premise of this episode.