View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 08:46 PM
Damocles
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Like the one that stuck out most like a sore thumb to me was that scene where they tell Bellamy about Octavia. It's obviously supposed to be extremely dramatic, but somehow with all the closeups and the lighting and the piano music, it just felt like a soap opera scene and I was taken right out of the moment.

The music when they enter Becca's lab also seemed like the soundtrack to some 80's movie. Was it written by Vangelis or something?
Right?!?! SERIOUSLY, this music dude has got to take a step back. It's getting ridiculous. Oh, they're in lab >insert doopie doopie computer noises ploop doop doop a doop<

Quote:
Like the one about how it isn't her blood that makes her who she is, it's her heart? Come on now. That's corny.
Yeah that line was eyeroll inducing, but I also found it sweet. It was nice to see Raven not scowling for once!

Here are my useless thoughts:

-Um Helios ftw?! Not only did he make an epic comeback, but the adorable sweet baby was licking Octavia's hand PRECIOUS BABY
-I'm angry about Nyko dying
-I knew Octavia wouldn't die, although it would have been really cool if she did. I like Octavia but that would have been an epic death. I also instantly googled "at what height can you survive a fall into water" and got confusing results so just closed google.
-Bellamy's reaction to Octavia dying was so sad...good acting from Bob, too. My bf was like "wow why is he acting like that, that doesn't even sound like Bellamy". I was like 'UGH THAT'S KIND OF THE POINT WAHHHH'
-that was a really good episode, IMO
-I was dying at Clarke getting foamed - the poor girl.
-also loved when Murphy made the silly comment to Raven about him already being taken.
-Luna is so pretty and cool. I love how she just walks around being broken, she's like a human Tumblr.
-what's up with that lab? That's a big lab!
-Octavia is going to shred Echo's head off later
-I feel like Jaha's idea about the list was actually kind of good - pragmatic but yes, risky. Such a different leadership style than Clarke - it's very interesting.

I forget what else at the moment.