View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 02:24 AM
lianamed
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Eegads, I hope not. I'm all for a redemption storyline but when it comes to Belle Regina has only ever used her as leverage.

My guess on these spoilers is that The Black Fairy is stronger than Regina ... it looks like the BF gets a good magical hit on Regina but then Zelena hits her with the car (I think that flying in the air stunt for the BF is when she gets hit)

I'm so lost on what is going on at this point. I'm guessing Regina & Zelena are involved because the BF took baby Robin. I can't see any other reason they would both be concerning themselves with this situation.
I actually can. Did you forget Zelena became friends with Belle and they bonded over their pregnancy? With the EQ speeding Belle's pregnancy just as the Dark Swan did with Zelena's, I guess their bond became even stronger.

So, yeah, I can see the producers writing Zelena willing to defeat the BF. As for Regina, if she os reintegrated, I can see her feeling guilty over what her bad side did to Belle, and I can see her willing to help them defeat the BF. It makes perfect sense for them to be involved.

But I don't see this scene as them defeating the BF. I thnik they are distracting her.