View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 12:46 AM
dive into you
Fan Forum Star

Raphael and Izzy It’s great that he helped her from those vampires. And he gave her his venom. It looks like her addiction isn’t going to end

Oh the vision was a demon who can destroy the sword. That’s not good at all.

Max is back Lightwood reunion. Although Izzy seems to be still mad at her mum.

The warlock lady is back and Valentine is blackmailing her. So she was the one who made everyone act that way during the party.

I’m glad to see Simon finally confessing to Clary. Although Clary thought he was seeing Maia. I guess she feels the same way as Simon since they kissed. But it feels kind of rushed like there wasn’t much of a build up. But then Simon hooks up with Maia? So strange.

There wasn’t a lot of Malec but it was sweet of Magnus to have that party for Max.

Maryse trying to kill Jace So that was all fake. I’m glad Maryse finally told Jace she didn’t regret taking him into her family.

The whole episode was kind of strange with what was happening. I knew something was off during the whole party. So it seems like they were all hallucinating and under a spell.

Clary has pure angel blood throughout her body

Max is a Shadowhunter

Oh Maryse and Robert fighting are about the whole cheating thing Robert had. Poor Maryse. I guess they changed that with Izzy not knowing.