View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 07:19 PM
WeBuiltThePyramids
Fan Forum Hero

I found the complete lack of Tim in the past two episodes nice, but frustrating at the same time, especially if she is still dating him.

Like you said, it'd have been very easy - and logical - for Paige to bring up Tim to Toby, and for then, Toby to bring up Tim to Ralph, both when justifying Waige's current status of Special Friends. Since they aren't - and especially since there was no mention of him for Valentine's Day - that would imply to me that she's not seeing him anymore. Especially since Ralph says, like you said, that fear is all that is stopping his parents from being together (not only would fear not be the only thing preventing Walter from asking her out if she was still with Tim, but Ralph seems to think that if Walter would ask Paige out, she'd accept, no question, which also would be out of the question if she was in a relationship). If they continue to blatantly ignore a relationship that continues to exist, continue to make it seem like she isn't thinking about him at all, it'd be unrealistic to have him come back at the end of the 8 months and have them pick up where they left off. Like...

I hope that if she IS still with Tim, her hallucination makes her rethink that. Part of me is like, you have no right to worry yourself over him getting with someone else while you are dating someone else.

I did have someone ask me why Paige's apparent "worst fear" is losing Walter to another woman and not something happening to Ralph. I'm including a link to my answer (here) not only just for my explanation of that, but also because I analyze Paige's feelings in it, and that's obviously very Waige related.

I also giffed this last night.