KatB
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)

Yes!
Thanks, that means more than you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)
I totally see Nick's reactions "Didn't you forget smt in my office?" Hahahahaa..
Awww, WinAly Loving it, Kat!
That seemed like a Nick thing to do.

WinAly are so fun, and I just love them. So, it's my pleasure. I hope it's not just fluff, but it's funny, sweet and they don't act OOC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
It feels like Kat's characters are more true to themselves

Reagan: Nick, I feel more at home here, than I have in a long time.

Awww This is our Reagan!

Thinking Nick with the baby cracked me up! #turtleface

WinAly are so cute looking for a place together. Crime scene would be fine for them imo Winston thought the rat was a cat? OMG

Schmidt doesn't want Cece at work imo, at least for a little bit more. Their adorable son cannot go to the bar yet!
That is so sweet, for you to say. You know, when you read a fan fic, it can be a good story even but the characters are OOC, it's a little disappointing, I also try and keep the tone of the show, the same.

I know, right?! I mean, she came to the wedding, because she liked Nick, and couldn't get him out of her mind. She liked him enough, to give a real relationship a chance. Why would she suddenly change, and not know Nick, or not want to be with him. Sure, she doesn't know everything about Nick, but she has only known him for a little over a year and they have only been dating for less than a year and part of that was long distance. But she is trying and he is trying. At least until we see them continue to make Reagan OOC.

Nick and Winnie! I really want to see this. That should tell you how big that rat was. I think so, too. Apartment hunting, isn't always easy and it's the journey that can be fun to watch.

Last edited by KatB; 02-21-2017 at 02:39 PM