View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 08:46 AM
Arrakis
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTear1 (View Post)
Yeah Connie is also at Live with Kelly that day. Wondering if those are goodbyes or if there really is some twist til to come.
Hayden is on the late late show with james corden a day later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAB47 (View Post)
And they will have devastated the Deyna fans even more by giving them episodes like 507 and 502 and all the other Deyna loving scenes. If Deyna were my favourite couple I would be so pissed that they had done that only to snatch it all away so finally.
I sometimes have the feeling show runners like to screw up the fans. Just look at shows like TWD or GOT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily2003 (View Post)
The legal battle has to be about Daphne. We know Teddy and Tandy are in town so that alll makes sense. The only other battle will be Zach taking over H65 but that wouldn't break up the family. If anything that would bring them together to protect the company from an outsider.
Couldn't the legal battle be about Juliette and Avery and her trying to get back parental rights? I mean it's an issue that hasn't been spoken about at all in this season. Ok with the maybe 15-20min of screentime javery had over 8 episodes it's difficult.