View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 08:18 PM
Andromedastargazer
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
^ Wow, you came up with some good ideas! any of these would be fun, just have to choose which one to use when! And actually those are even good discussion ideas just to talk amongst ourselves.
Glad you like it

Quote:
Of course GA would win crying episodes, . She's a heartbreaker.

P.S. Weird question. Which of them cries more ? They both don't tend to but have their moments, oddly, I think it's Scully, even though Mulder seems the more emotional type personality!
Scully cries more often but she has a lot of single tear and/or wet eyes when Mulder cries is a waterfall. So if we were to measure liquid out pour they probably will be even.

Quote:
Also Ana, I'm weird about their hair too. I didn't like Mulder's haircut in the latter part of season 2 and all of season 7 bugged me just cause Scully's hair was too short for my liking!
Scully season 1 hair was the third character in the show LOL. I think Mulder's hair was too short in a season 5 or 6 and it bothered me the whole freaking time. I don't mind the short short hair is when the style it on ways that looks like a helmet that she doesn't look her best.