View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 03:52 PM
canflam
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Rob Raco Talks His Debut as 'Riverdale's Joaquin | TVSource Magazine

so glad grundy is gone!!

and omg skeet ulrich is jugheads dad !!!!! and what a bad boy he ended up being. wow.

i cant believe he has been living inside the theatre this whole time. and now that its being torn down he is going to be homeless. poor jughead.

i hate alice cooper.

fred didnt seem at all surprised that his son was hooking up with the music teacher and was so relaxed about the whole situation.

looks like kevin likes bad boys. wonder how he will keep this relationship a secret. will he tell b&v?
That's too bad you feel that way about Grundy because it has only been 4 episodes & I think that there was more to her character that could have been explored. But I guess for Archie he'll have more time to focus on football among other things & this is so much more brooding & darker than the comics that I wouldn't be surprised if another character with perhaps more secrets shows up on it. Tough to say why Fred reacted the way he did, except that it was a strange way to find out about something like that & people react differently to all sorts of news.