View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 09:48 AM
lessismore
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)
About the Afterbuzz review:

It will never not be funny how clueless they are. They didn't even know Gordon Ramsay was gonna be there
I see a lot of people thinking that Reagan will cheat on Nick. I don't see this happening at all!!! Wish people would think something else.

And I'm so happy that they talked about S7 renewal \o/
I think that's why I love their reviews. We are so into spoilers and such and they are clueless and forget many things like a total casual viewer.

Also I knew they'd jumped ship back from NR to NJ when they wrote her like this too I don't understand why people think she's gonna cheat too but yeah that's the general thinking. He said ILY to Julia, then he sent out many messages (17?) and it was just after the v-day episode too, which ended cute for them but the next one they broke up. Since we know Reagan is not gonna be in the few next episodes (which might change because they mislead us with miswriting things) we can assume the break up will come up in 21st episode the sooner IMO.

It made me so happy that they noticed our #reNewGirl hashtag. Wish they said it out loud but it was still good. We gotta keep it going