View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 12:36 PM
livexitxupx18
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
I don't know if this is all because of Clare's influence or not, but she needs to stfu as far as shipping them so damn hard. It's annoying and honestly, it's not making me like her character any. I'm strangely fascinated by this sl only because I don't understand where the hell it came from! Why is Scarlett blaming him for everything? Why is Gunnar accepting that he was the bad, bad guy that stomped all over her heart multiple times while she just rolled over and took him back? All of this is ridiculous. I've already ranted about it in the survey but I feel like going and doing it again just because I've gotten all worked up over it again.
I watched the interview after 507, and it seems she likes Scarlett with Damien. It is all about Scarlett happiness and whatever she wants. I dont think Clare truly understands Scarlett and she are different people. She is playing Scarlett, not the other way around. And based on their history, it is obvious that what is happening this season does not match up how season 4 ended. I mean she is smiling after Damien kissed her after he was mean to her. And then blaming Gunnar for putting through alot and just throwing it in his face. This isn't the Scarlett from seaosn 4 who profess her love for Gunnar. I am still worked up after seeing that promo again and again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp10ah (View Post)
It's ridiculous for them to ignore the fact that they started 1.1 that was the story, and they've tried to get out of it constantly. Follow a path! they could have this huge, epic story but instead it's all bull
They are supposed to be endgame. I mean c'mon...they been so much and to throw it away for Damien is so stupid.