View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 07:42 PM
Jp10ah
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
This is the thing that trips me out the most. Clare is SUPER shipping Damien and Scarlett. Like she did not act out the video scene at all! How are you promoting this dude that treated your character like crap? Why was Scarlett smiling after Damien kissed her? It's just so weird and it makes no sense. It makes me want her to get used and tossed to the curb so she can look around and realize Gunnar wouldn't have done her that way. And I want him to NOT take her back no matter what happens. You can't live like that. Gunnar wants a family so bad and at this point I don't trust that Scarlett has a long term stable HEALTHY relationship in her.

I don't know if this is all because of Clare's influence or not, but she needs to stfu as far as shipping them so damn hard. It's annoying and honestly, it's not making me like her character any. I'm strangely fascinated by this sl only because I don't understand where the hell it came from! Why is Scarlett blaming him for everything? Why is Gunnar accepting that he was the bad, bad guy that stomped all over her heart multiple times while she just rolled over and took him back? All of this is ridiculous. I've already ranted about it in the survey but I feel like going and doing it again just because I've gotten all worked up over it again.
Well maybe the writers will see the backlash and turn it around. I can understand that he hurt her in the past but I thought they got over it. I think she should get over it. If she's supposed to be this strong woman, she needs to grow up and get over it too. She's hurt him too but they don't mention that at all, he's trying! he changed the song lyrics for her, he's domestic and didn't he make her two different kinds of waffles or something lol. And this is how she treats him? what has he done this season other than be upset that she's crushing on some other dude? she's mad he didn't defend her during the music video that she ended up loving? what has he done?

I'm really interested to see if Damien sleeps with her and then he's done. A conquest that he needed to achieve and he's out. I hope she feels like garbage after. But i almost want Gunnar to do something so sweet so she can really know she made a huge mistake