View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 03:31 PM
majesdane
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Cormier (View Post)
Some Brazilian people throw raisins in literally EVERY food during the holidays, it's one of the biggest debates here, people who love raisins and people who hate them
i'm never going to brazil. i hate raisins.

Quote:
And I love that as soon as I saw your tweet about reblogging a Het ship Twist, I knew Yon was in it before I even opened Tumblr.
i'm gay af but i love yon, i don't even care. he's hot. he was great in GH and i loved him in EI. idk, he's just so good at emoting? and he plays characters that are so likable. like even in EI he starts out as a dick and yet because of how he plays him and how good the writing is, you grow to love him. he made me cry so much while watching EI.

(plus, luz plays his adoptive mom in EI perfection.)

i'm so excited he's in las chicas del cable. that show has a ****ing amazing cast. blanca suarez is in it too (she played julia in EI, yon's gf) and martiño rivas (he plays yon's bff in EI). and so is kiti manver (sofia's mother-in-law in GH and dona dolores in 6H) and concha velasco (angela in GH). like, we are ****ing BLESSED with this cast. now if only some more 6H ladies could get cast in it, it'd be pure perfection.
S T A R D U S T