View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 01:46 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

This was sort of a boring episode to me in parts but it did have some great moments.

I was glad to see more of Pacey's home life so we can understand why he is the way that he is. It just sucks that his father is so hard on him. I wish Pacey would stand up to him more or try to talk to him. The scene on the beach was by far one of the best scenes on the show. SO HEARTBREAKING. I cried the first time I saw it. I love Pacey so much my bb doesnt deserve that! . The scene at the end where Dawson told him there were people that supported him was really sweet. I love their friendship.

The girls hanging out was interesting I guess but once again Joey was getting on my nerves with how rude she was to Jen. And Jen was 100% right in what she said to Joey about Joey being insecure. I was glad that at the end they seemed to come to an understanding, I just hope it sticks. And the scene with Gail/Joey was really sweet. (As was the scene with Dawson and his father.)

Abby is just awful, I seriously don't get why people put up with her. Being a little bit snarky is one thing, she's just flat out rude. Her excuse about having a normal family like was BS. Thats not an excuse to create drama. I was glad when Andie stood up to her. I just hope something changes soon.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote