View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 07:59 PM
Lily2003
Dedicated Fan

Another episode I haven't watched yet. Still haven't watched 506 either. I hate to say that I'm kinda over Nashville. #504 broke my heart and #505 offended me so much that I'm still upset about it. It isn't #418 but it's pretty close. I'm also over those on Twitter who think the show is all rainbows and puppies and that all the Nashies love the show. NOPE!!

1) If you are a D/R fan, yes it's rainbows and puppies. A+
2) Too little J/A and not enough dealing with their past issues. B-
3) Way too much M/C. C-
4) Will is unlikable and unwatchable. The break up with Kevin was awful and he's been reduced to a prop for Zach "Norman Bates Jr." Welles. F
5) S/G...(sigh)...where to start. Gunnar has been reduced to a coat rack. He just stands around not contributing much. As a woman, I find Scarlett's story line disgusting and think it sends a horrible message to young women and particularly young female artists. Apparently it is okay to demean, verbally abuse and humiliate a woman in front of a room full of people. Damien could have been nurturing and patient with Scarlett allowing her to achieve the same result in a safe environment but instead the writer's chose abuse. I have a really big problem with that. Z- to infinity and beyond.

It's heartbreaking that this isn't the Nashville we fought to save and Marshall/Ed aren't the saviors we thought they would be. Is it better than S4? It is getting harder to say yes.

Just my two cents as always. I'll try to catch up and watch 506, 507 and 508 next Thursday. It may take copious amounts of wine