View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 06:41 PM
soapbubbles511
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTear1 (View Post)
I agree, though there was some rewriting history plus this foreshadowing why I wasn´t completely over the moon with it. I guess I will get more out of it after this stalker business is over and I can watch it more relaxed, depending of course how this all will go down.
What was rewritten? I didn't think anything necessarily contradicted what we've heard before. We just have sort of scattered details about their past and then a whole lot that we don't really know the specifics of

Anyways... no Juliette, Will or Avery? We could have at least gotten the Gunnar/Avery stuff that was referenced while Scarlett was out with Damien and he's teaching her things about herself or whatever it is she thinks is happening.

Can Scarlett just dump Gunnar already? She seems miserable with him. From the very beginning I felt he was way more into her than she was into him. And quite often over the past few seasons I've felt like she doesn't even like him. And her telling him to grow up? And acting like she's with him, what else could he want? How about a girlfriend that doesn't seem like she hates being around him? She can go sleep with Damien for all I care. Gunnar can go hang with Will and everyone will be happier.

I could have done without the Maddie/Clay scene at his apartment. I did like the Maddie/Daphne scenes though. But did she have to try to bake a cake and interrupt DR's date night? Maddie ruining everything again

The DR stuff I want more songwriting scenes on the show in general. I loved seeing the process of them struggling and getting frustrated and finally figuring something out and ending up with a song. And the bowling date? I loved it so so much. I love that they were just having fun with each other and playing and just generally enjoying being with each other. My favorite of the night was probably the last music room scene. From her coming in and lying down on the couch with him and the cuddling. And then when the song finally started clicking and they were all giggly and playful and adorable.

And random but one of my favorite lines of the night, Rayna pushing Gene out of the music room to go film the kitchen where they have "lots of good appliances and whatnot"

ETA: Also noticed they gave up trying to figure out what date it's supposed to be. The date on Scarlett's phone when Damien texted her was the episode airdate
Sarah [youtube]

Last edited by soapbubbles511; 02-11-2017 at 06:46 PM