View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 11:12 AM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Emily plays Amy's depression really awesome. I do understand why it's frustrating for some to watch, but I find it normal. I think that it was good story. I actually do like Rose's approach with Amy better than Harold's. I don't think that Rose wanted to punish Amy. She wanted to make her show emotion. No matter what. She wanted to make her fight back, shout and yell. And I do think that Amy needed this. I loved the fact that Rose didn't make Amy talk to her. She wanted her to talk to someone, someone that Amy chooses, someone that could help her.
Emily's behavior at the dinner table was normal (since she's depressed), but super scary at the same time..especially when she said she doesn't care about anything. I agree that Rose's approach is better. Harold was kind of in denial and tried to brush is away. I hated that Harold undernined Rose at the dinner table and stopped being a parental team with her.

Quote:
Man I missed Laynie. I loved seeing her in this episode.
Me, too!

Quote:
Harold/Bright moment was heartbreaking to watch.
That moment when Harold told Bright he wasn't smart enough just broke my heart. Crushing blow. Rose cringed right along with us.

Quote:
On funny side I loved Bright admitting that he was shallow . Chris played that scene so well.
Just adorable.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote