View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 10:38 PM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift2Potter (View Post)
Chuck has a girlfriend in the comics - Nancy Woods. Im not sure if CW is going to add this character though
I doubt it. Who knows if we'll see him again. I feel like his depiction was slightly racist. They turned him into this cheesy stereotype when he's actually supposed to be a decent guy. The story could have been done with Reggie and made more sense.

Lindsay, Archie versus Predator is exactly what it sounds like. They're all running from and fighting the Predator.

They're going to focus on the murder,but they did need that scene with Fred and Grundy. I have no idea how he'll take the affair.

I hate Alice with a fiery vengeance. Hermione was only interesting because it showed Veronica's Latina side. Hermione is an old name and doesn't suit her. Her saying "Miha" was love.

Betty was terrifying. It made me wonder if she's mentally ill, but she doesn't know it.

I feel like they had to stoop to his level. Misogyny and cyberbullying against girls has become serious and it rarely gets punished or dealt wth properly.

Dilton the gun nut?

Jughead with a camera.

There can never be enough Jughead-I want an entire episode with Jughead in it.

I don't want them to erase comic Jughead completely and I think Cole will probably fight for it. If he wants Jughead to remain Ace/Aromantic, then he'll do the character right otherwise.

The Betty/Jughead stuff was so awesome. She calls him Juggie and it's so cute!