View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 03:27 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I survived and now my two days of vacation are over and back to working 5 consecutive days on. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. I even managed to get in the rest of season 2 of Doctor Who and I freakin bawled like a baby!!!! That ending was SO SAD!!!!! The Doctor loved Rose but never told her...
Glad you enjoyed your time off. Vacations always go so fast I heard that Americans get very little vacation days compared to the people here in the Netherlands. Jos receives 38 days per year. I think that should be the case in every country. Let people rest up, so they do an even better job when they return.

Hope those five days go fast for you Jen

Nothing planned this weekend. Just trying to relax and play with the cats. They're doing well, though they are true cats...stubborn, cute and frustrating at times, lol. They try to bite on everything (tho not our hands anymore, so it's a win), they always follow us into the forbidden rooms makes sense, I'd to the same probably. They also follow us to the rooms they are allowed in though, so that makes up for it, they really want to be close to us.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.