View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 02:54 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I wish I had the season 2 dvds but I don't. I want to buy them but I just cant rationalize spending that money when I can watch elsewhere lol.

LOL @ Veronica Mars on the show. . What an idiot mom letting her 17 year old daughter get implants! WTF.

I liked that we got to learn more about Bright and I thought it was honorable that he didn't want to use Colin as an excuse for failing his class.

Harold telling Bright he wasn't smart enough was a really low blow and moment for Harold. That was so cruel. I understood his frustrations and wanting to help Bright get into college, but that was not the way to go about it. Maybe saying didn't apply himself early enough would have been a bit more tactful. Maybe Bright was right though, his father should have been pushing him to get better grades, not to be a better football player. But the last moment where he helped him study was cute.

The stupid guy at Juliard telling Ephram he wouldn't ever be able to let go of old habits was so wrong. Just because he didn't read his sheet music? Ugh I hate people like that that crush other's dreams.

Andy pulling Ephram out of class was the cutest thing. Him encouraging Ephram to play was so sweet.

So far this season is strong but hey, its only 2 episodes lol.

I understand that Amy is upset over Colin but her depression is getting frustrating to watch. But I guess its realistic.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote