View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 02:16 PM
Cmtaylor531
Elite Fan

I really liked this episode much better than last weeks (even though i still hope black Siren gets a bit of redemption. I guess we will see with her at Argus.) . I didnt think i would but i did. I really like Tina/Dinah. Granted i think the same thing i thought with Sara which is this is the type of back story that Laurel should have had from the begining. We all know they messed up Laurel's back story and growth to Black Canary. Maybe some see it has disrespectful to Katie/Laurel but i dont not really. I think her death was crap but now they are making it more. I think they are actually doing a better job then i originally thought they would when this all new black canary thing came about. It actually feels to me that they are honoring the Black Canary mantle. Time will tell if they handle it well.

I am curious as to who Dinah Drake really is. The comic history was rewritten on her a few times which i believe ended up with her being Dinah Laurel Lance's mom but that was the original history. So im interested in if they can lead this to an intriguing place.

So are the setting Felicity up to end up getting back to her hackitivist ways? and then probably doing something really stupid that gets her into deep trouble. They whole thing smelled of Felicity being set up as a patsy or something to me.

Rene grows on me more and more each week. Im really starting to like him which is great considering how annoying i found him to begin with.

Flashbacks are still interesting. Im more than curious about Tailia.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote