View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Lethally Floral
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
In my opinion bernie would be good for president. But the establishment got rid of him in the primaries already.
I don't think Bernie would have been a good choice. He has been an extreme purist who trashed very real gains made by Obama and couldn't even speak intelligently about his own platform. I remember a NY Times interview where he couldn't answer basic questions about existing banking law.

He wasn't booted by the establishment. He booted himself by trashing the president and dismissing voters of color who make up the base of the party.
Quote:
To be fair...leftists are the ones breaking and burning things when people they disagree with speak at their colleges.
Leftists or anarchists? Or sports fans? Cuz they do that too whether their team wins or loses.

And sometimes violence IS sadly the answer.

To be more fair, rightists have shot someone on a college campus. And are going into churches/mosques gunning down people of color at worship.

But I think the problems we're facing right now go far deeper than excutive powers so both sides arguments don't really convince me.