View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 06:27 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

I agree, Tia. I feel like the writers and producers of this show are digging a hole for themselves with their constant attempts at fixing their Black Canary problem. Each season they keep trying to correct the mistakes they made with Laurel going all the way back to season one. Why didn't they just give Laurel the Lian Yu/League of Assassins storyline they gave Sara, and then have Laurel in Central City when the particle accelerator blew, giving her the sonic Canary Cry? Yeah, I know this new Black Canary is Dinah Drake, the original Golden Age Black Canary from Earth 2. The problem is that Dinah Drake is supposed to be the mother of Dinah Laurel Lance, so how does that help? And Dinah Drake didn't have the metahuman Canary Cry, her daughter did. And what does this mean for Katie and her Black Siren character? I was really hoping she'd be the new Black Canary.

Oh, and did anyone else notice that Talia al Ghul, future lover and baby-mom of Bruce Wayne/Batman, was being played by Lexa Doig, formerly Rommie on Andromeda?