View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 02:53 PM
AliceM
Obsessed Fan

Oh Reagan So funny! Loved it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Yeah, but I haven't figured it out yet. Big or small wedding? You are the WinAly expert, how would their wedding be? Other that Ferguson, would be a groomsman, in his tux.

Furguie totally is number 1 groomsman Like children go in front of a bride, Furguie could go first, then Aly Hahaha!

Aw, thank you, Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I meant both mothers being in town and surprise visit them for seeing Winnie

Furguson in a tux! Knowing Winston I'd say he would want big haha. And I'm sure Schmidt would take over as soon as he can
I agree, Winston would want a big wedding - I'm sure, he wants to show his Aly to the whole world I imagine them planning a wedding and... constantly forgetting smt Or starting doing smt else throwing annoying planning papers off, hihiii Even Aly 'It's too many detailes, too many decisions etc.' So, I think, they'd be happy, if Schmidt would help. Also would he And, of course, Winston will suggest every kind of weirdness - like 'invitations engraved on plates' Or smt birds-related Schmidt: 'Stop being so whimsical!' Like Monica was an organizator for Phoebe's wedding And, idk, Aly's dress.. I can't imagine it yet... But not very traditional. I remember, Kat, you wanted them to have a traditional wedding - and be sure, I'll enjoy every kind of wedding I think, their vows will be peculiar, like Schmece's was - just about them

♥Furguson