View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 08:42 PM
Arrakis
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackbob (View Post)
To be fair...leftists are the ones breaking and burning things when people they disagree with speak at their colleges.
But imagine a right winged ultra conservative college and a leftists would want to talk there. Trust me rightists would react similar to some degree. Bc of the simple reason that all extremists react as the word imples with extreme measures. But while left extremists tend to destroy stuff and attack police officers, right extremists would attack the leftist directly and through stuff at him, while religious extremists both muslim, christian and jewish tend to directly kill others. But fact is extremist remains extremist and we have way to many of them.
I mean being at a university i get all kind of stuff. Some of the poeple in my classes there are radical left winged, some other radical right winged while others with questionable islamisitc views and again others are radical ecologist or radical capitalists. But too little have actually compassion or empathy. Everyone believes their own opinion is the only right one. The problem is not the direction poeple follow, the problem is the homo sapiens who is a primitive species with an underdevelopped brain that is only capable of one narrow view. At least that counts for a huge part of humanity. Sometimes i would just like to forbid poeple to think all together when i see what happens. When humans think and act nothing good happens.
Maybe, but just maybe one day people will realize how to organize a good society based on respect, equality, intelligence and empathy. That day I would be proud to be a human being. Until then i'm mostly disappointed with us.

Last edited by Arrakis; 02-02-2017 at 08:52 PM