View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 03:19 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Really? I thought they had a solid fanbase! Did he cheat on her at one point? If so, I think thats what turned me off of them, but I really dont remember, I def. was indifferent to them through the series and didnt pay much attention. lol.

I hate to say it because shes seems really sweet but im just not a sarah drew fan.
I've never been a huge fan of Sarah Drew either. She's okay, but she's not Emily VanCamp.

Yes, Bright/Hannah had some fans, to be sure, but the fandom was much smaller than Ephram/Amy. Plus, I think with Bright/Hannah, you either love or hate them, there's not much in between. With Ephram/Amy, the vast majority of fans love the pairing.

Bright did cheat on Hannah due to not getting any, lol, because Hannah was strict with her sex before marriage rule due to religious reasons. I do think the cheating played a part in fans turning sour on Bright/Hannah but another reason from the start people didn't like them is they thought it was quite unrealistic how they came to be. People thought Bright would never even look Hannah's way, let alone fall for her, and Hannah wouldn't even find Bright that appealing either, even if she claimed Bright was her type. People just found it unrealistic that they ever got together in the first place. They saw them as oil and water, simply not mixing.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-08-2017 at 01:30 PM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote