View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 02:42 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoakin queen (View Post)
omg alex i must of been really tired last night i didnt see the word track or i totes woulda got that that was easy **** though would not of thought of the word nanites

i disagree with ur last point in ur answer for question 1 alex

its mr freeze so u got it right anyway

congrats alex all three right and u were every specific which was even more awesome haha
It's okay, Lauren. It was just a mistake. And Felicity even said the word "nanites," so I figured you'd remember that. Thanks, Lauren!

How can you disagree with me? You asked what Felicity and Caitlin have in common, which means you think they're similar. And since you ship Olicity I can't believe you don't ship SnowBarry. I'm just gonna say it... Iris is a useless character. It's not Candice Patton's fault, although I think she's a bit miscast and is only capable of two expressions. But her character just doesn't fit into the show. All the stuff about Iris West in the comics isn't in the character on the show, and on the show she's got nothing to do and isn't that important. Felicity is Oliver's eyes and ears as Overwatch, the Oracle to his Batman, the Barbara Gordon to his Bruce Wayne, and she's got an interesting storyline of her own. But on The Flash, Caitlin and Cisco are Barry's eyes and ears, as well as his partners, and Iris just stands around doing nothing. It's the writers' fault, but that really doesn't change the fact that as a character she doesn't fit into the show's "Team Flash" format, and has no storyline of her own, either. She's a reporter, but when was the last time we ever saw her at her newspaper, or out in the field going after a story? And when has her being a reporter been part of the story? She's just.... useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
ALEX = BATMAN vs MAGNETO

1. Magnus
2. Coin through the skull/brain
3. Magda it is the name relevant in the comics - Quicksilver's mother
1. Correct!
2. Correct again!
3. Correct, but not just Quicksilver. She's also Scarlet Witch's mom too.

Quote:
1. In recent movies (80's beyond) who was the first actor that played Batman?

2. On Gotham, have we seen Batman?

3 True or False, Is Jim Gordon always the detective that Batman goes too related to movie-lore?
1. Michael Keaton, if we're talking about 80's and beyond.
2. Sort of. We've seen young Bruce Wayne before he became Batman.
3. True, Jim Gordon is the only detective in the movies so far.

Quote:
ALEX = JEAN GREY vs MYSTIQUE
Challenge accepted, Sarah!

1. How many romantic interests has Mystique had in the movies?
2. What famous person did Mystique disguise herself as in Days of Future Past?
3. Who did Mystique disguise herself as to get to Apocalypse?

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 01-31-2017 at 03:19 PM