View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 05:55 AM
Giotto
Fan Forum Hero

Of course I'm sharing the photo with you

and please don't pay attention on the person on his left side not one of my best looks but he is looking good

the lightning as a little bad, and since I hadn't turned on the flash, it turned out a bit blurry, but that's ok. I think with flash on, it would have turned out very dark...

We didn't talk much, I'm way too shy, and I wouldn't even have the photo if Deborah wouldn't have asked.

I'm not sure if it's his original haircolour, but you're right, he didn't dye his hair black. but with the products in it and the lightning, it doesn't look really blond on stage

Of course there were a few differences in the performances, cause it is life theater. the part with the audience was completly opposite. on Friday he went down the stairs on the right side to pick out a girl (she was handicaped, but I only noticed that because she went back stage with her parents I guess, too) and then went back up on the stage walking to the left side. there he jumped down from the stage and picked out a guy to dance. and on Saturday he did it the other way round. And with the people he picked, he totally had to react on what they did and so it was quite funny when the guy he picked out on saturday was taking over the lead during dancing

having time to look more on the details the second time, I noticed when he was up on the orchestrapart, he interacted with the musicians. would have loved to know what they were taking from time to time

but in the performance itself, I couldn't find major differences. but I don't go to life theatre very often, so maybe I'm just to overwhelmed with the whole thing to notice small differences...

Spoiler:

were I was quite surprised is, that the hole cast only came out once after the final curtain, but it seems to be the normal thing here.. in Germany, the audince shouts and claps so long till they all show up at least twice or three times and even then don't stop till they are sure they won't come out again...

as you see, it took me quite a while to digest the impressions to get anything written down

icon by Daggi

Last edited by Giotto; 01-30-2017 at 06:40 AM