View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 12:29 PM
jbshmdfb
Master Fan

Sorry hurricane eyes. I would have done it sooner but I can only open when I am on my computer. Hopefully won't happen again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Starting with 505 they started mixing in the typed up sides rather than the script pages. Most of them seem to be to keep mentions of the stalker out of it and not changing names but there's some definite name changing going on too.

Like the scene where Bucky confronts Randall about stealing from Rayna they excluded all the lines about the letters from the stalker. And the last scene from 505 was in the sides but it was a "fire" and not the stalker as the reason they were calling 911.

So there's a side in 506 with Deacon meeting with Daphne's principal which after the promo I suspect is really about the stalker showing up and talking to her. And there was one with Deacon and some randoms talking to a police officer. I suspect one of the randoms is really Rayna and they're really talking about getting the restraining order.

As for SG I think they're really broken up. The 507 synopsis has Damien apologizing to her and SG reconsidering their relationship. Then the SG scene with her considering sleeping with someone else was the only script page side from 508. And with this new "Vita" paternity test side I suspect SG did break up and she did end up sleeping with Damien
Wow the fire thing.... clever. These writers really go to great lenght to try to fool us.