View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 10:44 AM
JustmissRiss23_
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
This is so awesome! Go Felicity!

Also Emily is such a badass completing that challenge before everyone else! Go Emily!

Barely any time has passed since he died, there's still plenty of time for grief. And she cried plenty in 5x09. But she also doesn't have to act sad every second of an episode to being grieving. Also he wasn't the love of her life, she couldn't even call him her bf so she doesn't have to act like a grieving widow over him. And a lot of heavy stuff was going on, so she was focused on that. Some of her choices though were about how she's reached her breaking point after his death. And we know she's going to struggle with having reached that breaking point in coming eps too. I don't see anything wrong with her attitude. She is hurting, so much, but it doesn't have to be visible every second of every ep. It's not going to be because she doesn't want anyone to know she's falling apart. So it all makes sense to me.

I agree with you about Felicity. Coming from someone who is currently dealing with the loss of a loved one, you don't always see how much they are hurting. They can seem fine on the outside, but then one day something triggers it and what she is feeling all comes out. I have no problem with the way Felicity is dealing with Billly's death. And like you said, she wasnt extremely close to him so it isn't going to be anything like as if she lost a family member or someone that she loved.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***