View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 11:40 AM
Ellfoy
Obsessed Fan

Calm down Ana ! I do not agree with Lexa being the love of her life as well but we can not deny that Lexa was important to Clarke emotionally.

As for some people claiming that Bellamy is second best for Clarke, this is bond to happen no matter what.

I have just watched Bob's interview. It is not really spoilery (the actors only had received the script for the first half of the season), and some of the leaked quotes has been deformed. Like "Bellamy and Clarke's relationship always needs to be adressed and readressed", it was actually "Bellamy and Octavia". Go figure.
It is totally worth the watch from a Bellarke shipper POV. Bob was really nice to the Bellarke fandom : he said that he finds it great that the fandom get so invested in the show and these two characters in perticular, that he didn't affect his job (he just play what is on the script) and he's totally cool with people "shipping" it.
And he went completely pro-Bellarke in the last two minutes of the vid. If you want to know, spoiler tags (not even spoilers).
Spoiler:

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake

Last edited by Ellfoy; 01-23-2017 at 12:11 PM