View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 09:19 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I didn't even know there was a teaser, but yeah, I think that'd be good to have under spoiler tags. I mean, I know that I don't want to know anything about it.

I love that the Bellarke fanbase is so diverse, too--and I'm sure the same can be said for a lot of the ships on this show. But see, Bellarke is STILL LGBT representation. An adorable depiction of this is the "favorite hand-drawn art" in my dedication thread. Being with a man doesn't make Clarke any less bisexual.

I've heard Bob's GF is openly bisexual, so that's awesome! Real life proof that you are who you are no matter who you're with.
We will continue this trend as well. Just to be on the safe side especially since a couple of people (you, Kate, Paula) are spoiler free.

Well said, and I forgot to comment earlier but i love how your chosen fanart represents both Clarke's bisexuality and Bellamy's ethnicity.

I didn't know that about Bob's girlfriend but that's awesome! I love it when people are that comfortable/open with their own sexuality.

And probably super random, but going into the new season ... I just hope if Bellarke does happen, people don't automatically say that he is second best, her rebound since her true love(s) are gone. I think that would be a complete disrespect to their relationship and who Bellamy is to her. We never got to see Clarke having to choose between Finn/Lexa and Bellamy and in a way, I'm glad for it ... but at the same time, I think it's fair to say she could have chosen him as well and he is someone who is clearly important to her.

Again, it goes back to different people being right for someone at different stages in life (though I still feel it's debatable how right Clarke's other love interests were for her, for me at least) and I think whether they happen now (or if they had happened earlier), it should not take away from how important Bellamy is to Clarke and vice versa.

My deep thought for today ... need to get to bed soon.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit