View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 10:43 PM
AnaMack
Passionate Fan

I vote off #7 because I don't consider it to be as meaningful as the other runners.

Seriously, where was all this bellarke love last season? No problem, it's still very welcome now yet another BC friendly article, oh well

Quote:
And hey, if later in the season they want to make out, we’d be cool with that too. The chemistry these two share is off the charts so a romance feels like it’s just around the corner (once they both have healed a little). Just keep them together for the love of Jaha.
Best little paragraph since the beginning of the especulations

Thanks for this one, Go

Quote:
When they finally make a gay ship canon, but for the first time your OTP is hetero…
I saw this one earlier today on tumblr and it cracked me up! Seriously, when the ship is this good, it's an outrage to hold the characters genders against them, seriously, you just don't. I don't care if it's "yet another straight couple", it is the hetero couple. Name one "common straight pairing" that's got what these two got, I dare you!

Oh, well, look at that pie! I really didn't expect that at all! Not because I didn't expect lgbt fans on board, of course I did, but because if there's a 1/10 rate of lgbts on this planet, I did naturally expect there to be more straight fans just because of the ratio itself. Guess it's just the people who answered the poll, but I'm glad to know we have such a diverse fanbase I'll tattoo it for the next time someone reffers to the bellarke croud as "straight white asses" or something (since I happen to fit the straight white girls group, thus not being an example).

Quote:
Do you follow that Bellarke Fam selfie tag BTW? My God, so many beautiful Bellarke fans out there.
Did you follow the last one? I posted a couple of pics myself

AAAAAAAAAAAWE LOOK AT THEM!!!!!!!! I'm in love with these pics of them smiling

All due respect to Arryn and Eliza's bf, my Beliza heart can't take it!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Really, the show benefits so much when they're on screen together. Not just for the chemistry and the relationship between the characters, but . . . Bellamy and Clarke benefit as individuals in their scenes together, too. Their character development is better served when they have scenes together to draw that development from. There are just so many conversations that they can only have with each other. I mean, take the 3x05 argument, for example. Can you imagine either one of them being so open, so honest, and so vulnerable with anyone else but each other in that moment? And that scene is so pivotal, especially for Bellamy, whose 3A motives are misguided and difficult for some people to understand. That scene clarifies a lot of the complexities of his mindset.

Same goes for the 3x13 beach convo. Again, can you imagine them having that talk with anyone else but each other? The show needs scenes like that. The characters need scenes like that. The fact that the relationship benefits because of scenes like that is an added bonus.
Preach, April!

Is today's teaser supposed to be under spoiler tags, then?
Spoiler:
"Because I love you, you idiot!"

Last edited by AnaMack; 01-23-2017 at 08:23 AM