View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 11:18 AM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

#7 for me, yet again.

#7 - Alexa, Go, Sarah, Lisa, Steph, April (6)
#11 - Paula (1)

Love the whole "just keep them together for the love of Jaha" bit that person wrote. Really, the show benefits so much when they're on screen together. Not just for the chemistry and the relationship between the characters, but . . . Bellamy and Clarke benefit as individuals in their scenes together, too. Their character development is better served when they have scenes together to draw that development from. There are just so many conversations that they can only have with each other. I mean, take the 3x05 argument, for example. Can you imagine either one of them being so open, so honest, and so vulnerable with anyone else but each other in that moment? And that scene is so pivotal, especially for Bellamy, whose 3A motives are misguided and difficult for some people to understand. That scene clarifies a lot of the complexities of his mindset.

Same goes for the 3x13 beach convo. Again, can you imagine them having that talk with anyone else but each other? The show needs scenes like that. The characters need scenes like that. The fact that the relationship benefits because of scenes like that is an added bonus.
ICON