View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 06:04 PM
jbshmdfb
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
I didn't get that at all. I think he was realizing that he could and should think about himself for once, but I didn't think he was upset - as in angry. If you just meant upset as in bothered, then yeah. I agree. I think he's been angry about it, especially last season when he said she had all the power and all that, but I don't think he was angry in that moment.

The second part is interesting though and I'd like to think that he thought about Gunnar's once in a blue moon good advice when he asked Juliette about their status. Maybe he wouldn't have asked if not for that. He might have been content not to push her just yet. It'll be good to see where this goes if he continues being assertive - like old Avery.

*sad face meant to indicate regret that old Avery has been gone for so long.
I agree. I think it's also where the J/A story is going. Both Juliette and Avery have to reconnect/discover with what makes them happy as individuals first to have the solid relationship they always could have had. And it's what I think the nodding scene is about now. I can't wait for Avery to stop being ''Juliette's baby daddy'' and just be Avery a talent songwriter/artist/producer who is also a father and a man in love with Juliette Barnes. He doesn't have to be define by that one thing anymore and only have that in his life. And seriously hope the nonsense about people calling him ''Juliette's baby daddy'' to his face and in the press is over.