View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 05:39 PM
Crystal222
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
I didn't get that at all. I think he was realizing that he could and should think about himself for once, but I didn't think he was upset - as in angry. If you just meant upset as in bothered, then yeah. I agree. I think he's been angry about it, especially last season when he said she had all the power and all that, but I don't think he was angry in that moment.
I didn't mean angry. More like sad or wistful. He was joking about not knowing who he was, but there was an underlying disappointment under it. I'm not sure what the emotion was, but something was there.

Quote:
The second part is interesting though and I'd like to think that he thought about Gunnar's once in a blue moon good advice when he asked Juliette about their status. Maybe he wouldn't have asked if not for that. He might have been content not to push her just yet. It'll be good to see where this goes if he continues being assertive - like old Avery.

*sad face meant to indicate regret that old Avery has been gone for so long
I know! It was one thing I really liked about old Avery--how he stood up to Juliette when she called him "hired help" and similar times like that. I think Juliette liked that about him too.