View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 01:16 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

The journals are cheesey but its a nice tie in to the shows title so I don't mind them. And I love how much they mention Elena even though she is gone. If she doesn't come back in the finale I am gonna be so bummed. Also, them mentioning Georgie makes me wonder if they are going to bring her back somehow?

It was cool to see Caroline back in the Mystic Falls school. AND MATT AND CAROLINE HAD A SCENE YAYYYYY. They were so cute! I was so annoyed when Sybil popped up in the classroom. Like really show, can we PLEASE get one episode without her? UGH I am just so sick of her. We see more of her than we do of Enzo/Bonnie! If we are forced to deal with one sister Id rather have Seline. I will say though that she is less annoying to me around Caroline. I really hate Caroline's kids and that whole SL so I didn't enjoy them saying that Stefan was a "ripper" threat to them. I mean, he is but come on, can we let these characters have some happiness? If they dont put SC back together in the end i will be so angry.

I personally LOVE Matt and always have. And while I agree his purpose is a bit random and has been for a while, I still love him so I'm interested in his storyline. He sort of keeps things grounded in a way? Being the only remaining human on the show. It's just unfortunate that his father is around or that they introduced him at all because like you guys said, its just too little too late. Personally i like how he's being tied into the storyline more though. I do agree the whole "poor us" shtick is getting old.

I agree Anna about the SL this season, it just feels so pointless and just tacked in there just to create a storyline. I guess in a way it was fun watching Stefan and Damon together but it did just feel a bit random to me. I was hoping they were going to skip over the "serving Cane" thing. But I will say their humanities being off makes them both pretty hilarious together. Paul was pretty fine this episode too!m OMG it was Q's killer from One Tree Hil. DAMON AT THE END . And then seeing Ripper Stefan. But I loved seeing glimpses of Damon's humanity. Tara's parents died and she went into medicine, like Elena wanted to. Damon definitely felt something for the girl because of that relation so I loved that. And I've always thought Alexandra looked like Nina a bit. Stefan trying to manipulate her into making an "evil" decision was hard to watch. It just sucks that actually innocent people are being taken to hell? Such a fail.

All in all I thought it was a pretty good episode! The storylines were fairly simplistic so it was easy to follow and there was some good drama. I liked that it focused on S/D and then Caroline/Matt and that was it. It was refreshing.

Last edited by Alexa; 01-15-2017 at 01:22 AM