View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 03:42 PM
LabuanPearl88
Elite Fan

I'd say.... a diplomatic 7 as vote for the episode, I liked most of it, but many things very annoying too

What I liked:

Buahahahahahahha first scene was hilarious, loved the snarky dialogue between the brothers about their "job" while the others where all shocked and unable to answer, and the beginning with the whole "Hi, I'm Damon" "Hi Damon" thing

Sybil was annoying as always (I have problems with her voice, seriously ), but her scenes weren't too terrible, she had that percentage of insolence and sassy evilness that I enjoyed True, killing innocent children isn't nice, but hey!, she doesn't have to be nice None would buy her as a teacher though, but details, it was nice to see the high school again...

I guess now we'll see sister vs sister? And I still wonder who is really evil and who is not The Super-Bell was a super LOL but I don't find the idea so stupid as I feared, we're back to the good old "Let's find the magic object" storyline, classical... I wonder where Seline hid it and if it'll destroy the sisters or only stop them And still wonder what they'll use to beat Cade (if they'll beat him?) considering how powerfull is

Georgie's mention

The casting for Tara, in the first shoot she looked like Elena indeed

Very proud of Damon showing humanity again a bit, granted he was triggered by the fact Tara looks like Elena a lot, but still, it was great to see him not entirely evil and with a bit of conscience

Loved DE mentions and everything connected to the necklace, very emotional

What I didn't liked:

I swear... if I hear another "Dear Elena..." I'm going to break something, never regret so much Elena asking everyone to write in those damn journals, it's all so cheesy at this point If I were Elena I wouldn't even waste time reading those

The Maxwell-Donovan men are unbearable, can't believe they're wasting time with them linking the supernatural story to their family just to give them screen One keeps judging and complaining about the whole world, now the other complains about rich families humiliating their, my god, I couldn't believe my ears How long does this have to last? Out of curiosity, why they didn't simply take the torch away from the girl's hands in order to switch it off and THEN releasing the other kids?

Ripper!Stefan either annoys or irritates me, both in this case, so I don't like this recycled SL for him all over again, always the same, he tries to control himself, it ends with heads rolling on the floor. Period.

Caroline was pretty much useless all the episode, at the mercy of Sybil, basically she's there to be reminded she has kids every now and then... and stop

The plan of the brothers seems without logic and pretty cruel to me Ok, Cade thinks the entire humanity is pretty much doomed for any reasons. I already had problems with him condamning vampires on principle bc it's dumb, ok they can be evil but some of them try to be good too... but ok, let's pretend I accept it... but forcing or driving humans to do bad things just to say "Yo're bad/There is darkness in you" and drive them to hell... well, that's stupid, it's not fair, its not punishment for evil, but condamning the whole world without dividing good and evil. It's pointless to me
I am the storm"

Anna