View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 02:45 PM
hurricane eyes
Elite Fan

That episode was meh. The only saving grace surprisingly was Stefan and Damon for me .

Stefan made me laugh with his superiority complex to Damon, but it also seemed like Paul was finally awake for his scenes and having fun again just being the DoucheStefan.

Damon...meh. He was ok when in relation to Stefan, but I'm not really interested in more drama about Elena and wanting to be good for her.

Caroline looked a wreck in this episode. I get she's supposed to be appearing more mature and she's a mother, but damn girl you don't have to dress like you're a 40 year old mother on the PTA. Also because her scenes were with evil mermaid #1 I had no cares about what was going on. Though that parting line from the evil mermaid about Stefan being a ripper and not safe around Caroline's kids seems ominous that steroline won't last too much longer.

Matt and his daddy issues are too little too late for me. Had this story happened in maybe s2 or s3 I would have been more inclined to care, but at this point the final season seems to be a little late to explore Matt's family issues.

Evil Mermaid #1 wanting a mystical magical bell is the dumbest thing ever I truly miss the days of the moonstone.

Overall it had it's moments, but tbh this episode (and season) has been a huge let down.