View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 02:08 PM
ollibear
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
I love all of you wrote, Amy, but I really agree with this

You know that I love your long and well thought out posts right? I wish I could return but most of the time all your writing I'm going like: "oh yes, I forgot that happened.' 'ah, that happened too'
I'm impressed with your knowledge of this show
Somehow I missed this post until just now. Thank you, Paula!

I love writing about Switched at Birth. This show means so much to me, and sharing thoughts and ideas with people who like it, too, is the BEST feeling.

I am constantly analyzing the story, as if doing so could somehow unlock the mystery to the meaning of life. Switched at Birth has taught me a lot about life and about myself, but it hasn't quite done that yet.

I do not understand why I am compelled to return to it, especially since I have been hurt so deeply by the story. I must intuitively feel that Switched at Birth will offer me something that I need. I am not sure what, though.

Sometimes I wonder if the writers realized the potential for depth and meaning that they presented to fans in Season 1, with the intricacies of the triangle surrounding Bay, Emmett, and Daphne. So much of that vanished later, but some of it still remains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
Yeah Amy writes what we think and that is pretty impressive lol
Ah, thank you, Tiana! That's sweet of you to say.