View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 08:26 PM
Crystal222
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Well the Maddie/Deacon/Rayna/Daphne stuff was great so was Will/Gunnar/Avery but got to say I am very disapointed on how they are writing J/A not only was Avery not there so just solo song and no duet but some of the lines really rubbed me the wrong way. What are you doing writers....

The show finally remember Layla's existance and at Will being the one saying Wacko Magnet for producing including her with Ashley and Gunnar adding Sadie.

I don't know, I guess my hopes were too high for the episode after the duet version of the song.
And I'm basking in the glow of a great episode, imo. Juliette called Avery "babe," he asked wha they were, right before she wrote a song about how she's on her way, which implies that she's, well, on her way to a lot of things, but I thought it meant to being with Avery. Avery was cooking dinner for them in the first really domestic scene we've seen with them. They were clearly talking about their day, just like normal couples do. I was so pleased I'm going to watch it again at 11:00.

As for the Maddie/Deacon storyline, I loved that too. Finally, we get to see Maddie apologize for what she did and learn a little bit what it means to be professional. I liked the guy she met a lot. He had a great voice. It was nice to see the show address the courtroom drama finally.

I also loved Rayna meeting with the Exes and dealing with her new employee, Clay, who is creepy.

Oh, and one of my favorite scenes was Gunnar, Will and Avery at Gunnar's house. I hope we get more of the three of them. It was finally nice to hear Layla's name mentioned. Apparently, they both know what she did to Avery and Juliette, which I was glad to see.

And just, OMG, this was in part an Avery episode. I don't know if that's ever happened before. I loved it.