View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 12:39 PM
soulmatejunkee
Fan Forum Hero

First of all: I don't know the books.

Okay... not as good as the first episode, but then we finally made a step forward with Jace and that is good. I'm really glad he doesn't let Valentine brainwash him.

Okay, I know this whole "Parabatai"-thing is a huge deal, but honestly, all of these "I can't live without him" and "I need him" and whatever does sound so so corny and so much like the biggest lovestory ever and it's "just" (a not even blood-related) brothership. While I usually totally love a good bromance - Alec is still so exhausting to watch for me. I hope this is going to change.

Jocelyn - I don't know what to think about her tbh. I get it, she knew there was demon blood in her son, but ... how can you kill a baby or let it die (not sure what really happened) because the baby - a person that doesn't really know what happens - lets a flower or two die?

Seeing Dot again was really nice
I hope that Clary and the others now try to save her.

About the ending: What was this supposed to be what Alec was doing? It looked like the weakened Jace - but didn't help him at all.

Magnus and Simon were okay. Not as entertaining as I expected them to be, probably because the sarcasm didn't fit as good as usual. But otherwise their interaction was really nice to watch.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi