View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 08:23 AM
MistyMountainHop
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentGrasshopper (View Post)
And thanks for the new thread, Lisa.
You're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I just love the way they look at each other sometimes.
Aww!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
One of my friends likes Red/Kitty too, but she doesn't write fic or anything. They're definitely one of my favorite parental TV couples, because it's rare that I care about the parents as much as the kids in a show.
Yes! T7S gives Red and Kitty a life of their own, goals beyond the kids, etc. They have chemistry together, and during S1-S4, they aren't a cliche TV married couple but have the hots for each other. Red has eyes for only Kitty and doesn't complain about having married her. She's very obviously the only woman for him, and he's happy with her. In fact, he says once she's the only person he actually likes in the world. And Kitty is a strong woman who sometimes needs support in that strength (cue: Donna, Joanne, etc. who are also strong women).

Quote:
Wow, that feels so long ago, but it really wasn't, all things considered! She had kind of a goofy role since she was a meddling camp counselor.
I'd love to see a clip of that.

Quote:
Haha, well I'm glad, cuz honestly, her laugh sometimes makes a scene 10x funnier than it actually is.
Her laugh definitely enhances a scene.

Quote:
And since I've been watching it so much, I find myself almost mimicking it sometimes when I laugh sarcastically, whoops!
Do you sound anything like her?