View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 10:43 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

years later i will! lol.

113:

I felt bad for Colin, it must have been so overwhelming for him to get back to his life and especially school. Not sure he was ready for that just yet.

Seeing Bright and Ephram get a long was sort of cute, until Bright went and told Colin not to hang out with him.

Amy lying to Colin about knowing Ephram was strange. She should have just been honest with him from the beginning... and Ephram could have been honest too and told Colin the reason he didnt like him was because HE liked Amy. Perhaps if it had been that early on Colin woulda stepped back.

I did like the Colin/Ephram friendship though and I thought it made sense why Colin wanted to hang out with him... Someone that didn't know anything about you must have been refreshing.

114:

Nina's husband Carl seemed like a jerk and he annoyed me from the getgo. Not sure why Nina puts up with that, shes essentially a single mother. And Carl didnt even seem to understand why she was upset.

Colin's parents are putting WAY too much pressure on him to be "normal" again. Why cant they back off and just let him adjust to life without school firstt? JEEZ.

Bright standing in for Colin with Amy was cute.

This was the first episode that it seems Colin is starting to go off the rails a lot.

Last edited by Alexa; 04-11-2021 at 04:02 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote