View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 05:02 AM
ChocoCipCookies
Loyal Fan

Im sooo excited I like the fact that the plot focuses on Jace and rescuing Jace, cause it makes me feel that the show still retains the essence of the books while doing its own thing

My theory is that this is the episode where Clary and Jace will do the infamous jump from the boat, and after that the episode ends

And also, there has been rumors going around that the Clary that meet with Jace isnt Clary but Lydia in disguise, probably cause there's a scene in the early trailer of an injured girl along side Jace when he come out of the water.

I really dont think that this will happen, cause it doesnt add up to anything to be honest...and I honestly think that the injured girl is Clary, and that Jace immediately healed her and place her somewhere safe while he went on the run.

Although I do have to wonder if they will cut this scene, like they cut Magnus's "I'll do anything for you, but I will not injure you", something like that in ep1.
Kuchiki Rukia & Seventeen Jeonghan & Chen Qiao En & Jude Kincade & Clarke Griffin