View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranto (View Post)
Oh Colin, I wonder what would have happened if he had not left the show.
I think we would have seen a real try at Kyle and Tess. And more of a triangle with Max, Liz and Sean Deluca. Because they blatantly played up he was jealous during the Laurie Depree mystery. They were bonding again. With Vegas the crystalizing of that...only for it go to hell once back at home given such a drastic change in direction.

I think we would have seen more of a investigation into Max's vision in Vegas. He probably might have asked why was he having it. Liz was so close to cracking and spilling about Future Max.

You're telling me you're having visions of marrying someone in February/March a month later you're sucking face with her mortal enemy, and someone you have been very successful in repelling since the whole destiny stuff started...

And we might have a seen a real triangle with Sean Deluca. Max was becoming a possibility again. But because of Future Max, she might have tried to stay away and it would have all come to it spilling out...

But Colin was leaving. The show wanted a big bang exit and they were trying to save the show... So they put everyone through a major round of angst... and made Tess the villain as a easy way to get rid of her (even if there were consequences), and face the fallout...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!