View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 08:26 AM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure angel (View Post)
Sadly that was the point ... & that was only possible in those conditions that we saw towards the end of s2.
Even then by the end of the series, they had grown so much that I don't think Max would have looked at someone else. And it did take Tess's blatant mindwarping in Season 1, and then you know killing Alex and throwing Max into a grief ridden at the same as he's embracing his alien side crisis...

But still, he'd grown. Of course it took dying, and coming back tor really settling things...

Liz tried with Sean. But it was always half hearted. She was tempted for that normal guy, and Sean had a allure that he was a bad boy. But she just couldn't...

Max really only needed someone playing with his mind to really get him focused off of Liz...

I think when they got married, they knew that they were tested and could make it. I don't think they would be tempted by another.

For good and bad for Liz is that she really wouldn't be happy with a normal guy after experiencing Max.

Maria found that too, in her quest for a normal life. Michael had too much of a hold. And the alien chaos just couldn't be gotten rid of...even if she was on safe ground to walk away if she wanted compared to Liz... but she just couldn't....

You can say Liz was changed forever by Max. Even if she had never given powers. They loved so intensely that the idea she could have found someone new, nope...

And Max had always been fixated on Liz. The three year odyssey they went through tested them and made them see they loved each other...

Even if Liz had to sacrifice the track she was originally on...but then all teenagers change from age 15 to when the graduate from high school and they aren't necessarily the same people they once were...

That was the story of Max and Liz... They really had to grow up and into that love they shared so intensely...and passionately.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!