View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 03:47 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, as an athlete myself in the "popular" group and having both guy and girl friends in this group I can say we never acted like Bright and Colin. In fact, one of my friends was named homecoming Queen because of how amazing she was to everyone, no matter what group they belonged to.

Colin and Bright were mean bullies. Bright was really unlikable outside of his interaction with Delia. Bright and Colin were like brothers basically and there's no way Colin wasn't like Bright, personality-wise. They had to have very similar ways of thinking and existing. Colin didn't even care when Amy was clearly upset in the flashback. He didn't care. One can say he was going to break up anyway but is that any way to treat your first crush who happens to be your best friend's sister? What about the Abbott's who seemed like they welcomed him with open arms? On top of it all... what kind of boneheaded thinking for Colin to introduce alcohol before driving carelessly. Truth of the matter is, Colin, naturally made really bad decisions. He had this aura around him like he thought he walked on water and everyone was below him. Bright worshipped him.

Ephram was bullied and treated badly during the first part of season 1. It made me sick.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote